Athena Investments A/S (“Athena”) has received binding offers from Ardian Infrastructure (“Ardian”) and Glennmont Partners (“Glennmont”) for the acquisition of the following Athena’s wind and solar assets in Italy and Spain:
– 50% ownership interest in Monte Grighine wind farm (98.9 MW)
– 100% of Cerveteri solar plant (8.7 MW)
– 100% of Nardò Caputo solar plant (9.8 MW)
– 100% of La Castilleja solar plant (9.8 MW)
– 100% of Conesa wind farm (30.0 MW)
– 100% of the Minerva Messina wind farm (48.3 MW)
The total purchase price offered amounts to EUR 90.9M.
The offers contain generally customary conditions precedent to closing.
Ardian is a world leading private investment house with assets of US$90 billion managed or advised in Europe, North America and Asia.
Glennmont is one of Europe’s largest clean energy investment specialists managing more than 850 MW across the European Union.
The Board of Directors of Athena will now review the binding offers from Ardian and Glennmont together with Athena’s relevant advisers.
Further announcements will be made as appropriate.