- In April 2019, the total wind production was 13% above estimates.
- In particular, due to good wind conditions, production generated was higher than estimates in Italy (+6%) and especially in Spain where the Conesa plant delivered a production significantly higher (+40%) than expected.
- Net wind production year-to-date was in line with the budget and 7% lower than the same period last year.
- In April 2019, the total solar production was in line with budget.
- In particular, the irradiation was 3% lower than expected in Italy and 16% below estimates in Spain.
- Net solar production year-to-date was fairly higher than expected (+12%) and the same period last year (+12%).