- In December 2019, total wind production was significantly above expected level.
- Due to extremely favourable wind conditions during the month, production generated was 83% above estimated level and 4% higher compared to December 2018.
- Excluding the assets sold in 2019, net wind production year-to-date was 7% higher than estimates and 15% higher than the year-earlier period.
- In December 2019, total solar production was 6% lower than budget.
- The average irradiation was in line with expectations.
- Excluding the assets sold in 2019, net solar production year-to-date was slightly lower than expected and slightly higher than the same period last year.
In 2019, Athena’s wind and solar assets have delivered a combined production in line with the revised Outlook announced in the Interim Report for H1 2019.