- In December 2020, total wind production was 33% below budget.
- The monthly production was significantly reduced (-63%) compared to the considerable output of December 2019.
- Net wind production year-to-date was 37% below estimates and 41% lower than the year-earlier period (excluding the assets sold in 2019).
- In December 2020, total solar production was 13% lower than budget and 7% lower than the year-earlier period.
- The average irradiation was 7% lower than expected.
- Net solar production year-to-date was slightly lower than expectations and the same period last year (excluding the assets sold in 2019).