- In February 2019, the total wind production was 21% below estimates.
- In particular, due to bad wind conditions, production generated in Spain (-38%) and Italy (-14%) was lower than expected.
- Net wind production year-to-date was slightly lower than budget (-4%) and 7% lower than the same period last year.
- In February 2019, the total solar production was 34% above budget.
- In particular, the irradiation was 30% higher than expected in Italy and 14% higher in Spain, raising the solar production of La Castilleja solar plant by 25% compared to estimates.
- Net solar production year-to-date was considerably higher than expected (+23%) and the same period last year (+17%).