- In February 2020, total wind production was 11% below expectations.
- Nevertheless, production generated was 27% higher than the year-earlier period due to poor wind conditions during February 2019.
- Net wind production year-to-date was 26% lower than budget and 22% lower than the same period last year (excluding the assets sold in 2019).
- In February 2020, total solar production was 51% higher than budget.
- The average irradiation was 44% higher than expectations.
- Net solar production year-to-date was 43% above expectations and 20% higher than the same period last year (excluding the assets sold in 2019).