- In January 2020, total wind production was significantly below expectations.
- Due to extremely poor wind conditions during the month, production generated was 40% below estimated level.
- Excluding the assets sold in 2019, net wind production was 52% lower than the year-earlier period.
- In January 2020, total solar production was 34% higher than budget.
- The average irradiation was 40% higher than expectations.
- Excluding the assets sold in 2019, net solar production was 29% higher than the same period last year.