- In June 2019, the total wind production was 10% below estimates.
- In particular, due to extraordinary poor wind conditions in Italy, production generated in our plants was 27% lower than expected. On the contrary, due to remarkable good wind conditions, production from Spain was significantly above budget (+51%) and extremely higher (+99%) compared to the same period in 2018.
- Net wind production year-to-date was in line with estimates and the same period last year.
- In June 2019, the total solar production was in line with expectations.
- In particular, the irradiation was 9% higher than expected in Italy and 10% lower than estimated in Spain.
- Net solar production year-to-date was fairly higher than expected (+5%) and the same period last year (+8%).