- In March 2020, total wind production was significantly (47%) below expectations.
- The period was characterised by poor wind conditions, and production generated was 46% lower than the year-earlier period.
- Net wind production year-to-date was 35% below budget and 32% lower than the same period last year (excluding the assets sold in 2019).
- In March 2020, total solar production was 6% lower than budget.
- The average irradiation was 9% lower than expectations.
- Net solar production year-to-date was 21% above expectations and 7% higher than the same period last year (excluding the assets sold in 2019).