- In May 2019, the total wind production was 5% above estimates.
- In particular, due to favorable wind conditions, production generated in Italy was 9% higher than expected especially in the Monte Grighine plant (+31%) and extremely higher (+78%) compared to the same period in 2018.
- Net wind production year-to-date was in line with the budget and the same period last year.
- In May 2019, the total solar production was 7% below expectations.
- In particular, the irradiation was 12% lower than expected in Italy and in line with estimates in Spain.
- Net solar production year-to-date was fairly higher than expected (+7%) and the same period last year (+8%).