- In May 2020, total wind production was significantly (39%) below expectations.
- As the previous months, the period was characterised by lack of wind, and production generated was substantially lower than the year-earlier period.
- Net wind production year-to-date was 38% below budget and 41% lower than the same period last year (excluding the assets sold in 2019).
- In May 2020, total solar production was 9% lower than budget, but 13% higher than the year-earlier period.
- The average irradiation was 5% lower than expectations.
- Net solar production year-to-date was 5% above expectations and 8% higher than the same period last year (excluding the assets sold in 2019).