- In November 2020, total wind production was 45% below budget due to wind conditions being weaker than expectations.
- The monthly production was 28% lower than in November 2019.
- Net wind production year-to-date was 37% below estimates and 38% lower than the year-earlier period (excluding the assets sold in 2019).
- In November 2020, total solar production was 3% lower than budget, but 10% higher than the year-earlier period.
- The average irradiation was 7% higher than expected.
- Net solar production year-to-date was marginally lower than expectations and the same period last year (excluding the assets sold in 2019).