- In October 2020, total wind production was 24% below budget due to weaker wind conditions than expected.
- The monthly production was halved compared to the significantly high output of October 2019.
- Net wind production year-to-date was 36% below estimates and 39% lower than the year-earlier period (excluding the assets sold in 2019).
- In October 2020, total solar production was 13% lower than budget and 14% lower than the year-earlier period.
- The average irradiation was 10% lower than expectations.
- Net solar production year-to-date was slightly below expectations and the same period last year (excluding the assets sold in 2019).