- In September 2019, the total wind production was 6% higher than expected.
- In particular, due to favorable wind conditions in Italy during the month, production generated was extremely higher (+55%) compared to September 2018.
- Excluding the perimeter of assets sold in 2019, net wind production year-to-date was in line with estimates and 11% higher than the same period last year.
- In September 2019, the total solar production was 7% lower than budget.
- The irradiation was slightly lower than estimates.
- Excluding the perimeter of assets sold in 2019, net solar production year-to-date was slightly lower than expected and in line with the same period last year.