Today, as resolved by the Extraordinary General Meeting yesterday (see Company Announcement No. 09/2019), Athena has entered into an agreement with Ardian Infrastructure and Glennmont Partners for the sale of the following of Athena’s wind and solar assets in Italy and Spain:
- 50% ownership interest in Monte Grighine wind farm (98.9 MW)
- 100% of Cerveteri solar plant (8.7 MW)
- 100% of Nardò Caputo solar plant (9.8 MW)
- 100% of La Castilleja solar plant (9.8 MW)
- 100% of Conesa wind farm (30.0 MW)
- 100% of the Minerva Messina wind farm (48.3 MW)
The total transaction purchase price amounts to EUR 90.9M.
For more details on the transaction see Company Announcement No. 07/2019.
Athena expects to complete the transaction within Q3 2019.